Here are the details:
- The kids run is offered free of charge to all children 12 and under.
- Participants in the kids run will run a short out and back course.
- The kids run will be broken up into age groups to allow for kids of the same age to run together. In addition, younger kids will run a course of shorter distance.
- All finishers will receive a finisher award.
- All kids run participants will get to take part in a small post-run kids snack table (small snacks, candy, water, etc.).
- The race will not be timed. The goal behind the kids fun run is for the kids to get to experience the joy of running.
- The first wave of the kids run will start at approximately 11:00 a.m.
- A parent or guardian can escort the child on the route if desired.
- A limited number of commemorative t-shirts will be available for purchase (if you are interested).