MeltFest is all about fun! And our kids run is just that! Designed for youngsters that are not ready for a full 5K.
Totally free and totally fun!
Distances will vary depending on youth ages (all youth are welcome).
Awards for all that participate.
The Kids Run is FREE! But we do cap it at 100 participants.
To help us plan for the number of kiddos – sign up for the kids run below.
- The kids run is offered free of charge to all children 12 and under.
- Participants in the kids run will run a short out and back course.
- The kids run will be broken up into age groups to allow for kids of the same age to run together. In addition, younger kids will run a course of shorter distance.
- All finishers will receive a finisher award.
- All kids run participants will get to take part in a small post-run kids snack table (small snacks, candy, water, etc.).
- The race will not be timed. The goal behind the kids fun run is for the kids to get to experience the joy of running.
- The first wave of the kids run will start at approximately 11:00 a.m.
- A parent or guardian can escort the child on the route if desired.
- A limited number of commemorative t-shirts will be available for purchase (if you are interested).